To reframe negative thoughts, you can try the following steps.
1. Identify the negative thought. Be aware of when you’re having negative thoughts, and try to label them as soon as possible.
2. Challenge the thought. Ask yourself if the thought is accurate and realistic.
3. Find evidence to support a more positive thought. Look for evidence that contradicts the negative thought, and use this evidence to create a more balanced and positive perspective.
4. Replace the negative thought with a positive one. Once you have found evidence to support a more positive thought, use it to replace the negative thought with a positive one.
5. Practice regularly. Reframing negative thoughts takes time and practice. The more you do it, the easier it will become and the more natural it will feel.